Definition of SIMPLE
: not hard to understand or do
: having few parts : not complex or fancy
: not special or unusual
: Peanut Butter White Chocolate Protein Fudge
This simple, no bake fudge requires zero culinary proficiency, a few basic ingredients, and this time I guarantee you have them all on hand.
The beauty of this recipe is that you can sub out nearly any item for something else and it will still work:
– No Quest protein? Use your favorite [whey/casein blend] brand.
– No FiberYum syrup? Use honey or agave.
– No Buff Bake White Chocolate peanut butter? Use literally ANY other peanut butter.
– No cashew milk? Use almond or coconut milk.
– No banana? …….Okay no sub for this one, go to the store. The trip is worth it.
That said: I have not tested any other variation, so when I say it still “works”, I mean I know it will still make a fudge. Whether or not your spin on it tastes like unicorns and sunshine and the best day of your entire life like mine did is an entirely different matter.
Side note: I would cut the fudge into squares while still inside the cold pan, otherwise they will start to melt into the cutting board as you slice away at them. Not that I know this firsthand or anything.