Here’s a list of my always-on-hand supplies! Some of these are linked, but no endorsements here; these are just my preferred brands based on taste, cost, trial, error, etc. Please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions about the products.
Protein Powders (+ my favorite flavors)
Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Gourmet Vanilla
Baking approved. Low carb. Low fat. Gluten free.
- Quest Nutrition
Cookies & Cream, Peanut Butter, Vanilla Milkshake, Banana Cream
Baking approved. Low net carb. Low fat. Gluten free.
- Life Time Fitness VeganMax
Baking approved for most things. Non-dairy.
Cookies & Cream, Espresso, French Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate
Great for no-bake treats. Zero carb. Low fat.
Cookies & Cream, Peanut Butter Blast
Favorite protein to make frappuchinos with. Low fat.
- Coconut Flour
- Almond Meal
- Cashew Meal
- Gluten-Free Oats
- XyloSweet – Granulated alternative
Non-GMO, gluten-free, derived from plant fiber, low calorie, zero net carbs, low glycemic.
- FiberYum – Liquid alternative
Non-GMO, gluten-free, corn-free, zero net carbs, low glycemic, Paleo-friendly.
- Pure Organic Maple Syrup
- Organic Honey
- Organic Agave
- Non-GMO Coconut Sugar
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Chia Seeds
- Better Body Foods Powdered Peanut Butter
- Raw Cacao Nibs
- Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate
- Ground Flaxseed
- Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pink Himilayan Sea Salt
- Coconut Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Nut Butters (+ my favorite flavors)
- YouFreshNaturals (Glazed Donut, Carrot Cake, Cinnamon Pecan, Birthday Cake, White Chocolate)
- Buff Bake (Snickerdoodle, Cookie, Red Velvet, Coffee Bean)
- Justin’s (Chocolate Hazelnut, Maple Almond Butter, Vanilla Peanut Butter)
- P28 Foods (White Chocolate)
- Wild Friends (Chocolate Coconut, Sugar Cookie, Gingerbread)
- Barney’s (Vanilla Bean + Espresso)
- Earth Balance (Coconut Peanut Butter)
- Nuts n’ More (Toffee Crunch, Pumpkin Spice)
- Trader Joe’s (Creamy Salted Almond Butter)